Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lips of An Angel [Prolouge]

Lips of An Angel [Prolouge]

Here is my new series, its a description series, hope you enjoy. "Wait." I said, frantically grabbing Jack's hand, he couldn't leave me like this, especially since... "I am with child." I explained, frantically. The desperation I felt clear in my tone. He couldn't leave now, could he? His eyes widened slightly, I nodded my head ever so slightly. "Yours." I confirmed to the bean headed pirate standing in front of me. "I don't recall us-"He started to protest as he turned on his heel and started to walk away. "You were drunk." I retorted, demanded even. I was certain I was right because fifty percent of the time he was. "I don't recall ever being that drunk." He replied, shaking his hand and picking up his speed. After several failed pleas, Jack Sparrow left me on that blasted island, to nearly starve until a kind family found me and took me and my unborn child in. Sadly, after Maria, my daughter was born, they could no longer afford for us to live amongst them anymore, so Mar! ia and I were forced to take upon street life and have been living there ever since. I sigh, pulling away from my thoughts from those long ago, but never forgotten about memories. A single tear slides down my olive, but slightly pale, skin-tone cheek. It hits my beautiful daughter's cheek, my poor angel. I try not to sob for fear of waking my precious sleeping angel. Times like this have accrued multiple times over the past six years. What has kept me from faltering? My angel and my abundant, ever ...





0 comments: